AGA continues as National Ladies' Open Point-to-Point Race Series sponsor in 2014 with the introduction of an exciting new National Championship for owners
Lady riders and owners throughout the UK will be chasing two
fantastic prizes during the new season as the championship for lady
riders will be complemented by a brand new national championship
for owners of open horses (Mens, Ladies or Mixed). The prize for
the winner of both championships will be a brand new AGA cooker - a
Dual Control for the winning owner (100% AGA, up to half the
running costs), and a Total Control for the winning lady rider -
with the winners announced during the evening of our prestigious
series final, which is again being held at Stratford-on-Avon
racecourse. Innovation is once again at the forefront of our
sponsorship and along with the new championship we will also have
some fabulous new prizes for the owner and lady rider who are
successful in AGA qualifiers.
David Simpson from AGA said - "The point-to-point community and AGA are natural partners and this will be a fourth successive season as sponsor of the AGA Ladies' Open Point-to-Point Race Series Championship, with the AGA name now synonymous with Ladies Point-to-Point racing. Therefore, the introduction of the national championship for owners will allow us to broaden our reach and engage with many people who will be AGA owners, but who may not be aware of the new generation of electric AGA cookers. We are eagerly anticipating the new season and looking forward to continuing our partnership with point-to-point racing. There have been three AGA finals and each one has produced a thrilling finish - we will be hoping for a similar result this season!"
Last season's leading owner David Brace had this to say about the new owners championship "Fantastic, amazing, brilliant, wonderful - we'll be chasing it hard!"
• AGA iTotal Control Lady Riders' Championship, national championship for lady riders running from December 29th 2013 up to and including May 18th 2014, best 5 scores count, double points available in the final, brand new AGA iTotal Control cooker for the winner
• AGA Dual Control National Open Horse Championship, a national series running from the start of the season up to and including 26th May 2014, best 8 results count, double points available in the AGA Dual Control National Open Horse Championship Hunters' Steeple Chase at Stratford-on-Avon Racecourse, brand new AGA Dual Control cooker for the winner *full conditions to be announced soon
• 26 ladies open races that are qualifiers for the final, the first 3 in each race qualify for the final, plus the winner of every other ladies open race up to and including May 18th, series final will be held at Stratford-upon-Avon racecourse, prize fund of at least £10,000
• Winning owner in an AGA qualifier to receive AGA branded horse rug, winning rider in an AGA qualifier to receive AGA branded jacket, AGA "I'm In Total Control" polo shirts will be available, brand new AGA Iconic collection to feature throughout the season, AGA Iconic Mini will be visiting point-to-point courses throughout the UK
• The 26 AGA ladies open qualifiers that are scheduled for the 2014 season will bring our total to 112 qualifiers during the sponsorship period (4 seasons), there are 15 new fixtures on our list this season and 8 new courses will be visited - 59 courses visited in total by the end of 2014 series
• AGA will again sponsor 'The AGA 'Little Cookers of the Future' Point-to-Point Pony Racing Championship Finals'
For further information please contact David Simpson (the AGA man) on 07768 474570 or email@example.com or The PPA on 01285 841920 / firstname.lastname@example.org