Other notes that you should read
1. It is the shareholder's responsibility to notify AGA Rangemaster Group plc's (the "Company") Registrar, Equiniti Limited, (or the Company) of any change to their details, including home and email addresses.
2. The Company's obligations to publish and distribute various documents will be satisfied when they are published on our website and when the Notification of Availability, or other documents, is transmitted to the electronic address nominated by the shareholder, or is sent via post. The Company cannot be held responsible for any failure in transmission beyond its control.
3. Should the Company become aware that an electronic transmission has not been successfully transmitted, a paper copy of the Notification of Availability, or other documents as may be involved, will be sent by post to the shareholder at their registered address.
4. The electronic and relevant contact email address will stand until such time as alternative instructions are given by the shareholder.
5. Shareholders should ensure that they have appropriate computer equipment and access to the internet before electing electronic communications.
6. The Company takes all reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in any communication it sends out, but cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the opening or use of any email or attachments from the Company, and recommends that shareholders subject all messages to virus checking procedures prior to use. Any electronic communication received by the Company or its Registrar, including the filing of an electronic proxy form, which is found to contain a virus, will not be accepted.
7. Notwithstanding a shareholder's election, AGA Rangemaster Group plc reserves the right to send any shareholder information in hard copy if it feels appropriate to do so.